Google
 
Web holistic-denzuko1.blogspot.com

1/11/2010

What happened to my 1/2 cooked chicken?....

Want to know what has become to my 1/2 cooked chicken? Check out my lunch today....

I made sure the chicken is fully cooked, shreaded all the meat, mixed it back with the sauce. I chopped up some tomato, mixed with extra virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper and chopped up Chinese Parsley. Lastly, I chopped up some lettuce.

After taking the picture, I mixed them up ( after warming the shreaded Chicken to separate the whole thing ). Surprisingly the whole thing turned up quite well. The sourness of the Tomatos created just the right effect on the dish, added with the rich flavors of my left over chicken. The Lettuce provided the crunchy feelings to enhance the biting sensation.


Fig 1 Shreaded Chicken Salad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home