Google
 
Web holistic-denzuko1.blogspot.com

11/10/2022

Vote along party line or on person?

 I think many might know by now that I do not have a good impression on DAP. In fact, I do not have good impression on any political party at all. Many attempt to show a beautiful front but corrupt internally. 

That is why I choose the candidate base on their action and not the party they come from.


The person in this picture is Young Syefura Othman. She is DAP' s candidate for Bentong. I must say that I LIKE HER!

Yes, she is beautiful, but that is not the point. In this video here, she is seen going from house to house giving mandarin oranges for Chinese New Year. she wished them happy new year in Chinese.

Do I like her because she speaks a little bit of Chinese in an attempt to pander to our race? "Oh! A Malay trying to be part of us, how proud we should be..."

No that is not it neither.

Itis rare sight to see a politician willing to walk across to another race, you can see from her action that she is genuine. Many politicians that I see, including Khairy Jamaluddin, with most of their activities surrounded by people of the same race. 

The thing is that you can't claim to represent the people when your activities is of mono-racial nature.

Moreover, she is willing to serve the people, how I know? The time this video was taken, it was Chinese New Year, which I believe was the beginning of this year, the election was still far away.

She also knows what she is into and definitely know what she should be doing. You can see from her eyes she is with aspiration and vision of the future, unlike many others whom are looking for a pay cheque.

While still young, I am sure she will make a good member of parliament for the people of Bentong. I will go there to check on the Lemang.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home