Google
 
Web holistic-denzuko1.blogspot.com

11/10/2022

A highly knowledgeable budak

 


Syed Sadiq was elected to parliament representing Muar in 2016, he was part of the Harapan team and was appointed the minister of youth and sport.

On first look, I thought to myself, "isn't him a little young?" 

In fact, he was mocked by a member of opposing party as 'budak', meaning child.

Came 2018 with dissolution of Harapan, he refused to collude with Muhyiddin, nor is he interested to follow Mahathir. I recall that he deemed their action as not righteous.

He became the founding member of Muda.

What so special about him?

Well, this 'budak' is more than meets the eye.


I came across this interview with him on the current education system, and I am truly impressed by his insight.

He believes in the equal rights of opportunity and not outcome, Malaysia for so many years has focused on the later. He also believes in the restructuring of the education system which is badly needed by Malaysia not only to survive but to thrive.

He is still young with and to some extend I believe he is an idealist; He has much aspiration to contribute to the future of the country and is the kind of people we badly needed. I am sure when he gains sufficient experience, he will know how to reach where he wants to go. 

I would like to see more of his milestone in the coming future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home